Vinyl siding has come a long way, providing better durability and beautiful curb appeal at an incredible price. For homeowners looking for energy efficient options, vinyl siding can deliver incredible money-saving benefits. Insulated vinyl siding is a cost-effective option for homeowners looking to improve their curb appeal as well as the sustainability of their property. We only work with the best insulated siding manufacturers to provide the best benefits.
Alside® Prodigy® Insulated Vinyl Siding for Denver Residences
When it comes to insulated vinyl siding, we like to recommend Alside® Prodigy® Next Generation. The Prodigy® one-piece insulated siding systems are affordable and deliver comprehensive protection from moisture and impact. The 1 1/2″ thick insulation can make any home more comfortable year-round. Enjoy incredible savings, soundproofing, and more:
- Vinyl siding surface provides moisture resistance as well as breathability
- Secure interlocking panel design for a better fit and clean lines
- 1 1/2″ thick insulation delivers thermal protection year-round
- 16′ 8″ extended panel length mimics natural wood and doesn’t require nailing or caulking
Insulated Vinyl Siding Solutions for Denver Properties
Insulated vinyl siding can really help homeowners save money while improving the quality of their home. We’re honored to work with all the leading insulated vinyl siding manufacturers to deliver comprehensive solutions and great ROIs. Other impressive options include:
- Ply Gem® Mastic® Insulated Vinyl Siding: This insulated siding system is backed with a continuous blanket of 1 1/4″ thick insulation. With high breathability and incredible impact resistance, Ply Gem® insulated vinyl siding would be a great addition for homes throughout West Colfax.
- Craneboard® Solid Core Siding®: Craneboard was developed by Royal® Building Products. This insulated siding system is a premium option that provides incredible performance alongside a hand-milled cedar finish. Perfect for homes throughout Arvada and Highlands Ranch.
- Progressive Foam Insulated Vinyl Siding: Progressive Foam is a great insulated vinyl siding product that delivers insulated sheathing and contoured insulation for Denver homeowners.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Insulated Vinyl Siding for Your Denver Home
When compared to other vinyl siding options, insulated vinyl siding usually has better durability and impact resistance. Since insulated vinyl siding can have better resistance to Denver’s elements, it could be a great option for your home. With better soundproofing and energy efficiency, homeowners may value these benefits. The disadvantage of this siding material is the cost. Insulated vinyl siding can be 20% to 50% more expensive than traditional vinyl siding. With similar pricing as James Hardie® and other durable options, homeowners should take the time to learn more about their priorities and the different benefits available with other siding materials.
Work with Denver's Trusted Insulated Vinyl Siding Experts
Siding Denver is proud to be the trusted insulated vinyl siding experts serving the Denver metro area. We’ve helped numerous homeowners achieve their energy efficiency and curb appeal goals by finding the perfect siding investment. Work with licensed contractors that can provide comprehensive property support while offering unparalleled product knowledge. Contact us today to schedule your free in-home consultation!